Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a great day!!!

If you ever followed the "Brown Blog", you probably picked up on the fact that my (chris's) parents just aren't "baby people." I've always known that. Ask any adult who has ever taken their children into their Barker's jewelry store in Louisiana. There were no babies curling up on those laps. Now, to clarify, Curt's mom and dad are all about the grandbabies and keeping them and baby sitting all the time. Well... you CAN teach old dogs new tricks.


My parents are suckers for this baby. And they are the ultimate suckers for Brown. They have already been a huge help for me as I am trying to get used to this two child thing. While I am feeding Joseay and trying to keep her awake for more than 6 minute intervals so we can fatten her up, they are playing hard with Brown outside and wearing him out. I can hear my mom howling laughing in the other room right now at whatever Brown is doing to make her laugh. My dad just told her to stop laughing so hard so she doesn't have a heart attack. They eat this boy up. And... don't tell them I said this, but they are SLIGHTLY becoming "baby people" with this cute little 4 pounder in the house. She is such a little cutie! We are staying with my parents this week while Curt has had to go back to work. It has been great. They play and help, and I get to play and look at my kids. KidS. Wow... plural. I still can't believe it.

Anyway... it's not like there are a lot of new events happening. Besides the fact that Joseay is getting cuter every hour, there really isn't a lot to report. I'll attach a couple of pictures, but again... it's not like Joseay is doing much but hanging out. Sleeping. Eating. Sleeping. Cutening. etc.

Curt's mom (Nana) and Joseay

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see your family so happy and best of all, complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time you all are having at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris! I have been thinking about you and Curt over the last few months. I know y'all have been through so much but I love that God's plan all along was to bless your family with this particular, precious, tiny baby girl. A great reward I'm sure for your faithfulness. So excited for you and praying for a smooth transition. Savor this season...it's been my most favorite one!!
    Paige Ellett

    ReplyDelete